Sunday, January 28, 2007

Celebrating Arts Birthday on the Pomodoro Bolzano deck!















On the 17th of january at the Art's Birthday happenings over at the Pomodoro Bolzano Gallery (art.think.box), located at Netherbeck (158, 175, 82)
I was doing live streaming on the deck with my laptop. I was on it in about 2 hours which for my standards must be something of barrier breaking. I was meshing found and recorded sounds from various location that my higher supreme being had prepared for me. The whole evening was a blast for me and I was really enjoying my stay on the deck as people danced away the night. One reporter from The AvaStar popped by to make an article about the ongoing exhibition of the artists of the Pomodora Bolzano group and I also got some words in there about the experiences of being an avatar making music in 2nd life. On page 18 in issue no.5 of The AvaStar you can read some about this.
If you missed the event there will soon be an option to listen to the recordings of these sets that I call Dust Hearby in Stereo, part 1 and part 2. Thanks to all collaborating forces that made this evening come true.

No comments: